1. TERMS. These Terms and Conditions are the exclusive contract between Wolfpack Wholesale, Inc. (the “Seller”) and “Purchaser,” as listed on
order sheet; there are no terms, understandings, agreements, other than those stated herein. Upon acceptance, Purchaser is bound by these Terms and
Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may not be altered, amended, or waived except in writing signed by the party to be bound thereby. If any
provisions of Purchaser’s confirmation or other writings are different from or are otherwise in conflict with these Terms and Conditions, these Terms
and Conditions shall govern.
2. SHIPMENT & DELIVERY. Seller shall ship Product F.O.B. Origin unless otherwise specified in an Order. Purchaser shall be responsible for the
cost of shipment. Seller shall package the Product in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations. Seller shall not be liable for any delay in
3. LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES. The Products ordered hereunder are warranted to be free from defects in material
and workmanship furnished by Seller, and except for such warranty THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE
DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE PURCHASE ORDER HEREOF. In no event shall
Seller’s liability exceeds the total purchase price of the Products with reference to which such claim occurs and under no circumstances
shall Seller be liable for any direct and/or indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, or any other relief arising out of
the use or inability to use any delivered goods, including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost business, or lost opportunity, even if Seller has
been informed of such possibility.
4. REMEDIES. The remedies outlined herein shall be the exclusive remedies available to Purchaser. The exclusive remedy in the event that any of
the Products do not conform to the order shall be Seller’s election to either repair, replace, exchange, or refund the purchase price for the
nonconforming Products. All Products claimed to be nonconforming or defective must be shipped to Seller’s factory, all freight prepaid. No Products
may be returned without Seller’s written consent. Seller’s acceptance of any Products so shipped shall not be deemed an admission that Products are
nonconforming and, if Seller finds that any Products returned are not defective, such Products will be reshipped to Purchaser at Purchaser’s expense and
Purchaser will be charged for shipping charges incurred by Seller. Seller shall have all lien rights or other remedies provided by statute, law and equity.
The rights and remedies hereby created in favor of Seller are cumulative and the use of one remedy shall not be taken to exclude or waive the right to the
use of another. Purchaser shall not be entitled to deduct all or any part of the damages resulting from any breach of the terms herein,
including the cost of repair or cover from purchase price.
5. SPECIAL PRODUCTS. Orders for Products developed at Purchaser’s request or manufactured to meet Purchaser’s specifications or
requirements are not subject to cancellation or return without full payment of Seller’s development costs.
6. INDEMNITY. Purchaser shall indemnify, defend and hold Seller harmless from and against any damages, causes of action, or claim related to (a)
Purchaser’s breach of these Terms and Conditions and Purchase Order, and (b) the negligence or willful misconduct of Purchaser.
Seller does not warrant or guarantee that Products comply with any applicable federal or state laws or regulations.
7. JURISDICTION. Venue and jurisdiction in any action arising out of this Agreement shall be in Dallas, Texas.
We've got the distribution and marketing expertise you need to take you to the next level.Contact Us for Info
We stock only the highest quality e-liquid available.View Quality Guarantee